Our Client is one of only 57 companies to be awarded the prestigious honor of being entered into the CRN Triple Crown Club. They are a private 250 million dollar consulting company that focuses on large and enterprise clients. Their mission is to transform how companies run applications and infrastructure. Current offices in Chicago and Detroit with remote teams in Wisconsin, Indiana and North Carolina. They handle everything from initial strategy to implementation.
This position as a Director of Sales will have a focus on building out your own local team of sales executives. In addition you and your team will be responsible for all new accounts in the Atlanta market. Atlanta is a completely new territory for our client and part of their strategic and aggressive growth initiatives. Previous territory expansions have seen spend grow from 1-2 million in revenue in their first year to 50-60 million in their second year.
– 10+ years of Enterprise technology sales experience
– C Level & Up dinner relationships
– 5+ Years of Management Experience
– A large network within the IT leadership community
– Strong manufacturing relationships
– The ability to travel 20% of the time
A few highlights that this position and client has to offer are as follows:
– 38% of sales team made over $1.000.000.00 in 2016
– Company has seen 200% growth year over year
– Top Engineering Support 1:1 ratio
Compensation targets are as follows (These are calculated by actual earnings of current employees, all which are verifiable):
– 400k + First Year Compensation Package
– Top Directors in this role make 550k+
|Job Category||Leadership, Sales|